Cottage cancellation policy
Made a reservation and now you can't keep it? Things happen - sometimes you can't get away when you thought. We'll try to make it as easy a possible for you.
Our Cancellation Policy is:
- A non refundable deposit of one nights room rate or 25% of nights reserved (whichever is greater) is processed at the time the booking is made to guarantee your reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and is charged to your credit card at that time.
- A full refund, less your non refundable deposit if you let us know within 30 days.
- If you cancel within 30 days, there is no refund. We will make every attempt to try and refill the space and if we are successful you will be credited for any days filled less your non refundable deposit fee.
- Since our reservation and cancellation policies must be more restrictive than a large hotel, we recommend you consider traveler's insurance to protect your vacation. A cancellation is very disappointing to both the guests who have decided to cancel and the owners. In most instances, we will have turned away other guests who would have reserved the accommodation for your dates.
- OVRM welcomes payment by Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Debit Card and good old-fashioned Canadian and US currency or Travelers Cheques.